Global Content Manager - Temporary
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 10/20/2016 9:38:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Global Content Manager - Temporary jobs in New York-NY
Search all Global Content Manager - Temporary postings
Full Time Job
Global Content Manager- Temporary
This is a 4-month opportunity in the dynamic International division at A&E Networks. The Global Content Manager is responsible for ensuring that all International program content is flowing quickly through the production and fulfillment pipeline. In this role, you'll act as an ambassador and information conduit with programming, acquisitions, scheduling, production, fulfillment, languaging, channel partners and A E Studios, ensuring that International priorities are met.
You thrive in a fast-paced environment where your excellent organizational skills and keen eye for detail enable you to juggle high priority requests and demanding clients with ease. Problem-solving is one of your strengths, along with a good understanding of production and post-production best practices across the globe. You're a poised diplomat, able to communicate clearly with clients and senior executives, and a real ''people person'' who loves interacting with international business partners.
• Consolidate and disseminate information from a variety of sources, including Programming, Acquisitions, Production, Sales, Fulfillment and international channel partners with a goal of communicating priorities and aligning team efforts to ensure that the end-to-end delivery pipeline is flowing smoothly.
• Work with Programming and Fulfillment to identify and communicate broadcast priorities and ensure timely order fulfillment for global tentpoles, movies and scripted dramas, live events and other broadcast priorities.
• Liaise with international channel partners, Scheduling and Fulfillment to consolidate channel partner need-by dates for content across regions. Create a weekly ''hot list'' to prioritize internal production format sessions.
• Work with Acquisitions and Programming to track arrival of movies and scripted dramas, factual content, local productions and format adaptations as related to international priorities. Track and follow-up on supplier redelivery of rejected program materials.
• Coordinate with Languaging Manager and advocate with A E Studios on accelerated delivery schedules for scripted dramas.
• Attend all key strategy meetings related to programming initiatives, and sales and channel fulfillment
• Track and coordinate all program updates relating to legal and factual content updates. Work with the Technical Supervisor and International Production to ensure that updates are made and content is redelivered to clients as quickly as possible.
• BA in media or communications.
• 3 years experience in a production or post-production environment is required
• Working knowledge of file, tape and audio formats is required.
• Ability to speak one or more foreign languages is a plus.
• Excellent communication, organization and interpersonal skills.
• An outstanding customer service demeanor and sensitivity to cultural differences in dealing with clients from around the world.
• After hours availability for international conference calls may be required
Length of assignment: 12/5/16 to 3/31/17
Reports to: Director, Global Fulfillment & Client Services
Qualification Requirements TBD Educational Requirements TBD Other Skills and Knowledge Please note project assignment associates are engaged to provide service to A E Networks on a temporary basis in connection with a specific project. Project assignment associates are hired and employed through a third party vendor with a duration/tenure of no longer than twelve (12) months. Company Overview: TBD