Finance Coordinator, Centralized Production Finance
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Finance Coordinator, Centralized Production Finance (Temporary)
Finance Coordinator will play an important role within the Finance Team maintaining Marketing Budgets, processing invoices for payment, preparing reports and keeping up to date and accurate budget tracking. Some responsibilities include but are not limited to coordinating meetings with Dept Heads, handling payment and budget inquires and overseeing Department spend. He/She will use available systems and resources to maintain, track and research data, and generate and review reports. Finance Coordinator will set realistic deadlines and manage time to effectively and efficiently complete tasks which have been assigned. He/She will work cooperatively with Manager and finance team, providing information necessary to make decisions and solve problems. He/She will communicate with internal and external resources, including staff, vendors, and business partners in order to deliver and receive essential information on campaign spend.
• Oversee monthly accruals and quarterly budget processing for Marketing Budgets.
• Report to Manager to ensure proper budget spend and tracking throughout the year.
• Conduct month end and year end close process
• Perform quarterly Reforecasts repurposing dollars to appropriate campaigns
• Demonstrate sensitivity in handling confidential information
• Communicate with production management to receive updated information on all budgets and campaigns.
• Maintain updated monthly budget reports and accrual documents.
• Daily invoice processing, contacting vendors, and assisting with budget tracking.
• Ad Hoc projects/analysis as needed
• G&A Budget Tracking
Qualification Requirements Required Experience:
3 years of cable and/or broadcast experience in a production/finance environment
Hands on media marketing experience
BA/BS Degree Other Skills and Knowledge Please note project assignment associates are engaged to provide service to A E Networks on a temporary basis in connection with a specific project. Project assignment associates are hired and employed through a third party vendor with a duration/tenure of no longer than twelve (12) months. Company Overview: A E Networks is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans.
At A E Networks, we are passionate about programming that brings human stories to life, knowing that it is in life itself that those stories originate. We are committed to empowering our people, strengthening our partnerships and engaging audiences across the globe. We're a global entertainment media company with six original brands: A&E®, HISTORY®, Lifetime®, H2®, FYI™ and LMN®. We reach 330 million people worldwide, can be found in eight out of 10 American homes and have 500 million digital users. The best part? We did it our way.
A E Networks, LLC. is a joint venture of Disney-ABC Television Group and Hearst Corporation.