Director International Financial Planning & Analysis
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 3/16/2017 9:37:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Director International Financial Planning & Analysis jobs in New York-NY
Search all Director International Financial Planning & Analysis postings
Full Time Job
The candidate will support the VP, International Financial & Business Planning with a wide variety of analytical and business planning projects, including ongoing financial analysis of existing channels and lines of business, preparation of management reports, modeling of new launches and other growth projects, support of the budgeting and forecasting cycle, preparation of divisional long term plans and other ad hoc projects. The position interfaces with and is highly visible to senior management.
• Monthly financial analysis: maintain monthly performance reports for all international channels, highlighting key metrics, financial variances, cash flow trends, path to year end, market trends, contractual renewals etc. Prepare cash and key metrics reports for all joint ventures. Maintain P&Ls by brand and line of business.
• Forecasting and budgeting: provide the accounting group with business and analytical insight to inform the divisional budgeting and forecasting processes, with particular focus on international channels and programming investments
• Long range plan: build and maintain the divisional 5 year plan using input from corporate and regional senior management and joint venture and O&O finance groups.
• Ad Hoc analysis: provide analytical support on a variety of projects, such as (but not limited to) advertising sales, affiliate revenues, subscriber analysis, investment ROI. The position also provides valuable insight over potential process improvements and/or additional analyses or reports that would benefit the division.
• Financial update presentations: prepare quarterly financial performance presentations for senior management, highlighting progress in the main business areas, risk and opportunities, market trends. Assist VP Financial and Business Planning with ad hoc presentations throughout the year.
• Business Planning: build and maintain business models to support potential channel launches, joint venture investments, mergers and acquisitions. Interact with Senior Management, Strategy and Legal departments and provide high quality, timely support throughout the deal process.
• Analytical experience; advanced knowledge of excel and access
• At least 2 years of prior experience in consulting or public accounting; 5-10 years at a large global corporation in a similar role
• Ability to interact with a wide variety of people and departments; ability to work under stress and on a deadline
• Prior media experience
• Prior experience managing direct reports
Educational Requirements BS in Finance or Accounting; MBA
CPA Other Skills and Knowledge #LI-POST Company Overview:
A E Networks is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans