Director Digital Content
A+E NetworksStamford, CT
This was removed by the employer on 11/2/2016 3:38:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Exhibition & Distribution Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Director Digital Content jobs in Stamford-CT
Search all Director Digital Content postings
Full Time Job
Director of Digital Content is responsible for overseeing a team of highly motivated business professionals. This role drives a high-quality standard for the digital fulfillment of A E Networks programming across global platforms and high profile digital partners, including Video-On-Demand, TV Everywhere, OTT, SVOD, Brand Sites and cross-platforms apps and devices.
This role will drive quality improvements to digital fulfillment processes as they relate to content distribution. Neilsen watermarking and dynamic ad insertion support. Lead risk management within project teams, ensuring risks have an ap appropriate mitigation and contingency plans.
Our ideal candidate must have excellent organization, written and verbal communication skills, as well as a strong understanding of the digital landscape.
• Manage freelance budget which includes forecasts, overtime tracking, accruals and provide input on operational and capital expenditures.
• Ongoing liaison between Distribution, Production Services, Digital Media, International and other business stakeholders.
• Lead department meetings and manage resource planning with management team including the development of workflows that challenge the status quo.
• The ability to understand and prioritize complex operational challenges and effectively disseminate best practices to team.
• Ensure that proper technical and operational resources are in place to meet with the departmental business commitments and obligations.
• Oversee that the standard operating procedures are documented, regularly reviewed and implemented consistently throughout the department in accordance with best practices.
• Securing and communicating technical on-onboarding requirements to respective technology stakeholders in order to drive development testing and production deployment.
• Participate in the evaluation, proof-of-concept, testing and implementation of new hardware and software technology solutions.
• Participate in the development of ''statement of work'', implementation planning and communication with business clients in order to secure project buy-in and support.
Qualification Requirements TBD Educational Requirements BA in Communications or Engineering
3-5 years project management experience
3-5 years experience with digital video delivery and content distribution networks
3-5 years management experience with a minimum of 3 years experience managing others
Understanding of digital mezzanine and streaming media formats on mobile, tablet, desktop and OTT devices.
Highly collaborative team player that thrives in a fast paced, high pressure and deadline driven environment. Other Skills and Knowledge TBD Company Overview: TBD