Digital Ad Operations Trafficker
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Digital Ad Operations Trafficker (Project)
Digital Ad Operations Traffickers will execute day-to-day tasks as a part of the Ad Operations team, including the testing, execution, optimization and troubleshooting of all A E Networks non-linear advertising campaigns.
• Coordinate detailed implementation for complex online campaigns across all A E Networks non-linear properties, including desktop, mobile/tablet, OTT, STB-VOD platforms and distribution partner locations
• Build and maintain positive communication between internal teams and external vendors
• Perform Quality Assurance of all campaign materials prior to launch, including display and video content and 3rd party ad tags and pixels
• Maintain integrity of ad tagging structure to enable display and video ads for proper targeting and tracking across all platforms
• Facilitate optimization, re-expression and re-allocations as dictated by the sales and yield management teams, ensuring mirrored information is accurate between front and back-end systems
• Supply feedback to improve overall technical and inter-departmental workflow and participating in any tasks needed to test and implement new procedures
• Support other areas of Ad Operations as needed
• 2-4 years in digital ad operations as a campaign trafficker
• Working knowledge of video ad serving (FreeWheel MRM Preferred) and DFP ad serving platforms
• Familiar with order management solutions (Operative.One a plus)
• Exceptional attention to detail and follow through
• Understanding major third party vendors (DFA, Atlas, Vindico, etc.)
• Experience in debugging tools including Charles Proxy or HTTP Watch
• Fluency with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
• Excellent communication, organization, analytical and internal client-facing skills
• Ability to multitask, organize and prioritize effectively between projects
• Capability to work proactively under pressure, understand customer needs and build relationships
Educational Requirements Please note project assignment associates are engaged to provide service to A E Networks on a temporary basis in connection with a specific project. Project assignment associates are hired and employed through a third party vendor with a duration/tenure of no longer than twelve (12) months. Other Skills and Knowledge #LI-POST Company Overview:
A E Networks is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
At A E Networks, we are passionate about programming that brings human stories to life, knowing that it is in life itself that those stories originate. We are committed to empowering our people, strengthening our partnerships and engaging audiences across the globe. We're a global entertainment media company with six original brands: A&E®, HISTORY®, Lifetime®, H2®, FYI™ and LMN®. We reach 330 million people worldwide, can be found in eight out of 10 American homes and have 500 million digital users. The best part? We did it our way.
Marketing Innovations is focused on elevating and monetizing the A E Networks brands, intellectual property and talent. The group is comprised of three primary departments: Brand Partnerships Innovations, Consumer Products and the Creative Media Group.
A E Networks, LLC. is a joint venture of Disney-ABC Television Group and Hearst Corporation.