Digital Account Manager
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Digital Account Manager (Project)
The Digital Account Manager is responsible for the post-sale digital process which includes teaming with sales, ad operations, marketing, and research teams to ensure client satisfaction; analyzing deal or campaign performance; developing creative alternatives to existing deals or campaigns; and communicating campaign details to our agency clients.
You will need to demonstrate knowledge and experience of online media space and have strong communication and organizational skills. You will be responsible for maintaining excellent relationships with media agencies by providing outstanding campaign management, client servicing and intelligent updates as well as on demand delivery reports. You will assist the Digital Sales Team with the upselling of existing clients as well as contribute to new campaign opportunities.
• Maintain and manage the day-to-day business relationships with A E Networks Top clients and identify growth opportunities on key accounts.
• Ensure smooth coordination of campaign deliverables
• Management of campaigns, including monitoring and reporting of campaign performance and optimizations to meet client and business KPIs
• Produce end of campaign analyses including successes, key learnings and recommendations
• Ensure client retention by securing additional budget from existing clients and helping the sales teams with up-selling opportunities
• Serves as primary point of contact to existing clients on issues regarding performance reports and general maintenance.
• Provides technical guidance on campaign specifications and provides troubleshooting/conflict resolution.
• Effectively optimizes campaign performance by recommending adjustments to inventory and creative components of the campaign.
• Manage billing for all accounts, working with internal and agency Finance teams to ensure revenue is accurately calculated and invoiced.
Qualification Requirements Knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and social media are strongly preferred
Experience in the Online/Mobile industry preferred. Experience using FreeWheel, DART, Operative, or Omniture preferred.
Proven background of being proactive, self-starter, and detail oriented. Candidate must be a team player and extremely organized, to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment. Educational Requirements BA/BS College degree required, Other Skills and Knowledge Please note project assignment associates are engaged to provide service to A E Networks on a temporary basis in connection with a specific project. Project assignment associates are hired and employed through a third party vendor with a duration/tenure of no longer than twelve (12) months. Company Overview: TBD