Departmental Admin - Information Technology
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Departmental Admin- Information Technology (Temporary)
Highly visible within department. Interface with management, clients and visitors. Coordinate meetings with internal management and external contact for the heads of each of the major Technology departments
• Coordinate and schedule meetings/events and prepare/distribute presentations as requested.
• Screen and initiate calls, resolve and direct customer service calls. Coordinate conference calls.
• Coordinate travel itineraries for Technology department heads. Resolve travel-related issues for the company and act as principal liaison with the company travel agency.
• Expense report processing
• Coordinate staff team building activities and outings in order to foster a sense of team.
• Maintain distribution lists, contact lists and organizational charts for the different technology departments
• Interact and assist general staff with basic logistical needs such as assisting with the purchasing of meeting and project related items (meeting lunches or snacks, swag, meeting supplies, etc).
• Operate as principal point person within the department to coordinate with HR and facilities with the on and off boarding on non-staff resources (consultants and freelancers) through the administration of the NETS process (an internal A E on and off boarding process. Work with facilities to arrange office space for freelancers and consultants.
• 3-5 years experience
• Formal training and or experience as EA or equivalent
• Must be a self starter and well organized
• Ability to deal with multiple priorities
• Strong communication skills
• Knowledge of computer software applications (i.e., MS Word, Windows, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Outlook)
Educational Requirements BA or BS degree Other Skills and Knowledge Please note project assignment associates are engaged to provide service to A E Networks on a temporary basis in connection with a specific project. Project assignment associates are hired and employed through a third party vendor with a duration/tenure of no longer than twelve (12) months. Company Overview:
A E Networks is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
At A E Networks, we are passionate about programming that brings human stories to life, knowing that it is in life itself that those stories originate. We are committed to empowering our people, strengthening our partnerships and engaging audiences across the globe. We're a global entertainment media company with six original brands: A&E®, HISTORY®, Lifetime®, H2®, FYI™ and LMN®. We reach 330 million people worldwide, can be found in eight out of 10 American homes and have 500 million digital users. The best part? We did it our way.
A E Networks, LLC. is a joint venture of Disney-ABC Television Group and Hearst Corporation.