Coordinator, International Prog./Mktg
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 11/16/2016 9:38:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Coordinator, International Prog./Mktg jobs in New York-NY
Search all Coordinator, International Prog./Mktg postings
Full Time Job
Coordinator, International Prog./Mktg (Project)
• Provides administrative support to the VP International Programming & VP International Creative.
• Proactively organize and manage schedule regarding all meetings, extensive international travel, special events and conference calls with an understanding of pre-established personal preferences. Continuously follow-up regarding calendars to ensure that they are accurate. Prepare daily schedule notes; thoroughly oversee travel and related arrangements.
• Manage meeting preparation and follow through including: scheduling/setting up conference room, preparing agenda, presentations, taking minutes, preparing research, briefing books, people and company profiles, press clippings, audio-visual materials and any additional required materials.
• Complete special projects by establishing objectives, determining priorities, managing time, gaining cooperation of others, monitoring progress, problem-solving, and making adjustments to plans.
• Answer phones, sort mail, draft emails/memos and letters for internal/external clients
• Prepare expense reports and check requests, submit to finance and keep track of payments.
• Coordinate/ track vacation and attendance schedules for departments (marketing, programming, offices) which fall under International.
Must have 2-3 year's experience in a support role with senior management.
Must have outstanding Outlook skills, and advanced Microsoft Office skills.
Must have international work experience, international travel planning/supporting frequent-travel executives.
Educational Requirements College Degree preferred. Other Skills and Knowledge Bilingual a plus.
Friendly, personable, professional and good sense of diplomacy.
This position requires a certain amount of discretion, creativity, judgment and business acumen.
It is imperative that this person be organized, and have very strong follow-up and be able to prioritize.
Person must demonstrate initiative and also be enthusiastic.
Please note project assignment associates are engaged to provide service to A E Networks on a temporary basis in connection with a specific project. Project assignment associates are hired and employed through a third party vendor with a duration/tenure of no longer than twelve (12) months. Company Overview:
A E Networks is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans