Coordinator, International Prog./Mktg
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Coordinator, International Prog./Mktg (Project)
• Provides administrative support to the VP International Programming & VP International Creative.
• Proactively organize and manage schedule regarding all meetings, extensive international travel, special events and conference calls with an understanding of pre-established personal preferences. Continuously follow-up regarding calendars to ensure that they are accurate. Prepare daily schedule notes; thoroughly oversee travel and related arrangements.
• Manage meeting preparation and follow through including: scheduling/setting up conference room, preparing agenda, presentations, taking minutes, preparing research, briefing books, people and company profiles, press clippings, audio-visual materials and any additional required materials.
• Complete special projects by establishing objectives, determining priorities, managing time, gaining cooperation of others, monitoring progress, problem-solving, and making adjustments to plans.
• Answer phones, sort mail, draft emails/memos and letters for internal/external clients
• Prepare expense reports and check requests, submit to finance and keep track of payments.
• Coordinate/ track vacation and attendance schedules for departments (marketing, programming, offices) which fall under International.
Must have 2-3 year's experience in a support role with senior management.
Must have outstanding Outlook skills, and advanced Microsoft Office skills.
Must have international work experience, international travel planning/supporting frequent-travel executives.
Educational Requirements College Degree preferred. Other Skills and Knowledge Bilingual a plus.
Friendly, personable, professional and good sense of diplomacy.
This position requires a certain amount of discretion, creativity, judgment and business acumen.
It is imperative that this person be organized, and have very strong follow-up and be able to prioritize.
Person must demonstrate initiative and also be enthusiastic.
Please note project assignment associates are engaged to provide service to A E Networks on a temporary basis in connection with a specific project. Project assignment associates are hired and employed through a third party vendor with a duration/tenure of no longer than twelve (12) months. Company Overview:
A E Networks is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
At A E Networks, we are passionate about programming that brings human stories to life, knowing that it is in life itself that those stories originate. We are committed to empowering our people, strengthening our partnerships and engaging audiences across the globe. We're a global entertainment media company with six original brands: A&E®, HISTORY®, Lifetime®, H2®, FYI™ and LMN®. We reach 330 million people worldwide, can be found in eight out of 10 American homes and have 500 million digital users. The best part? We did it our way.
Marketing Innovations is focused on elevating and monetizing the A E Networks brands, intellectual property and talent. The group is comprised of three primary departments: Brand Partnerships Innovations, Consumer Products and the Creative Media Group.
A E Networks, LLC. is a joint venture of Disney-ABC Television Group and Hearst Corporation.