Coordinator, International Digital & Social Marketing
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Coordinator, International Digital & Social Marketing (Project)
Working under the guidance of the Director, International Digital & Social Marketing, and in close collaboration with the International Digital and US Social teams, this person will assist in sharing, tracking and creating digital marketing assets for all global brands (A&E, History, Lifetime, H2, FYI and CI) and key programming franchises in territories outside of the US.
Position partners regularly with 4 key stakeholders:
• US Social teams who are creating 360-degree campaigns for priority programs
• International Marketing to build 360 strategic programs for priority shows.
• International Creative to create social assets for social campaigns.
• International Channel Partners to help develop strategic campaigns and bring those campaigns to life in respective markets. Channels will handle local execution. International Digital team on distributing assets through Digital-owned sites
Strategy Development & Planning
• Help manager set global social priorities – sometimes these priorities will differ from the linear priorities – this team needs to be able to identify unique reasons why a show may be a higher (or lower) priority than the linear ones.
• Keep running competitive library, scouring the landscapre for best in class campaigns and activations
• Brainstorm activation ideas to drive engagement for priority shows
• Be primary point of contact with US Social creative team to track social asset development and campaign planning
• Partner closely with US Social teams to
• Manage design workflow
• Understand project requirements, audience needs and timelines
• Adapt creative in manners appropriate for participating global markets/channels
• Maintain asset library and fulfil Channel Partner and Content Sales requests for rights cleared assets
• Assist manager on building and fulfilling digital trade media campaigns in support of key trade events
• Refine US Social creative for International audience
• Produce new International creative based on International Creative key art or assets unique to social activations
• Compile all monthly tracking, compile highlights and generate insights for optimization
• Perform regular audits of Channel Partner accounts reporting strong and weak examples
Qualification Requirements Required Skills
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Understanding of digital analytics
• Strong background in social space.
• Proficiency creating organic in a variety of social platforms, e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
• Familiary developing with paid social campaign set-up and content development
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite. Design experience a plus.
• Proficient in MSOffice suite – Word/Excel/PowerPoint or Google Docs
• Strong interpersonal skills managing across multi-functional/international internal and external teams
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
• A collaborative approach
• A global mind-set: thinking and acting for both local and global needs; cultural sensitivity working across different markets
• An aptitude for creating shared understanding (being transparent)
• A passion for social media and researching new global trends (behavioural, platforms, etc)
• The ability to mediate, work in fast paced, dynamic company and cope with rapid change
• Quick thinking and problem solving while maintaining calm under pressure.
• Creatively minded; comfotable ideating and brainstorming social ideas
Other Skills and Knowledge Please note project assignment associates are engaged to provide service to A E Networks on a temporary basis in connection with a specific project. Project assignment associates are hired and employed through a third party vendor with a duration/tenure of no longer than twelve (12) months. Company Overview:
A E Networks is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
At A E Networks, we are passionate about programming that brings human stories to life, knowing that it is in life itself that those stories originate. We are committed to empowering our people, strengthening our partnerships and engaging audiences across the globe. We're a global entertainment media company with six original brands: A&E®, HISTORY®, Lifetime®, H2®, FYI™ and LMN®. We reach 330 million people worldwide, can be found in eight out of 10 American homes and have 500 million digital users. The best part? We did it our way.
Marketing Innovations is focused on elevating and monetizing the A E Networks brands, intellectual property and talent. The group is comprised of three primary departments: Brand Partnerships Innovations, Consumer Products and the Creative Media Group.
A E Networks, LLC. is a joint venture of Disney-ABC Television Group and Hearst Corporation.