Coordinator, Branded Content
A+E NetworksLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
We currently have an amazing opportunity for a detail-oriented, organized, and personable individual who is able to meet deadlines under pressure to serve as Coordinator, Branded Content. Located in our Los Angeles office, this position will be support the Branded Content sales team working on sponsored entertainment and branded partnerships across all A E Network brands.
Specifically, this position would:
• Responsible for communicating with clients, supporting the Branded Content sales team with all logistical needs such as collecting information and assets to produce proposals and presentations, keeping track of all department activities to support the overall workflow, and managing execution details as assigned.
• Be diligent in knowing the programming of A E Network's portfolio of networks and their brand messaging.
• Maintain thorough communication with the team to ensure deadlines are being met; raise necessary flags and convey delays so issues are resolved in a timely and effective manner.
• Be proficient in creating presentations and proposals with oversight by more senior level team members.
• Liaison with show production, programming, ad sales, publicity, business & legal, and marketing departments to obtain materials for the execution of partnerships.
• Demonstrate ability to multitask and to constantly track loose ends and report issues to the appropriate parties.
• Track and maintain Branded Content budget. Ensure invoices from vendors are processed through the proper internal channels to be paid in a timely manner.
• Generate weekly department status report for review by Senior Management, as well as weekly production report.
• Maintain electronic database of materials for the department to help streamline information flow.
• Attend all necessary meetings pertaining to the network and job responsibilities.
Qualification Requirements The ideal candidate will have a four-year college degree a minimum of 1 year previous branded entertainment or marketing experience that has a passion for and an understanding of the A E brand, television and entertainment in general.
The successful individual must be a strategic thinker and creative problem solver, articulate, flexible, self-motivated, responsible, and have the ability to multi task. We are seeking someone with ample experience communicating with clients and the ability to represent A E Networks in a positive manner while exhibiting diplomacy and cooperation. The candidate must have:
• Strong writing and pleasant interpersonal skills in regards to email correspondence and in person interaction.
Educational Requirements Four year college degree Other Skills and Knowledge Proficiency in both PC and Mac - Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook required.