Coordinator, A E Studios-LA
A+E NetworksLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
A E Networks has an amazing Coordinator, A E Studios-LA opportunity providing administrative support to the SVP Scripted Programming.
Specifically, the Coordinator, A E Studios-LA will:
• Provide administrative support to the SVP Scripted Programming for A E Studios-LA.
• Answer a heavy volume of telephone calls, coordinate departmental meetings and events, schedule meetings with outside clients, and act as the liaison between executive and various departments.
• Manage complex scheduling and travel arrangements.
• Prepare of expense reports, and using internal software and database systems.
• Duties also include arranging pitch meetings, updating weekly ratings grids, screening submissions, and maintaining files and office supplies.
• 1 year administrative experience (internships experience applies)
• Entertainment and/or agency experience
Educational Requirements • B.A./B.S. degree Other Skills and Knowledge • Strong multi-tasking skills needed and must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
• Ideal candidate will have strong organizational and time management skills.
• Must have the ability to work independently, efficiently and be able to meet deadlines
• Knowledge or experience in development, production, script reading and coverage a plus Company Overview: A E Networks®, LLC. is an award-winning, global media content company offering consumers a diverse communications environment ranging from television networks to websites, gaming, watch apps and educational software as well as SVOD products, including first-to-market Apps such as HISTORY Vault and Lifetime Movie Club. A E Networks is comprised of A&E®, Lifetime®, History®, LMN®, FYI™, VICELAND, H2™, A E Studios™, History en Espanol™, Crime Investigation™, Military History™, Lifetime Real Women®, A&E IndieFilms®, A E Networks International®, A E Networks Digital® and A E Networks Consumer Products™. A E Networks channels and branded programming reach more than 335 million households in over 200 territories and 39 languages. A E Networks, LLC. is a joint venture of Disney-ABC Television Group and Hearst Corporation.
A E Networks is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans