A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Support the Creative Director on the conceptual, strategic and design executions for FYI's marketing and brand campaigns.
• Art direct and design projects such as key art, OOH campaigns, print ads, logos, digital assets, social campaigns, e-blasts, press kits and brand experiences.
• Oversee projects from conception to completion, maintaining schedule and quality of work.
• Collaborate with on-air team to brainstorm concepts and ensure campaign cohesion.
• Manage brand look and consistency across all digital, print and logo assets.
• Attend press checks where appropriate.
Qualification Requirements Minimum of 4 years design experience within a cable, broadcast or agency environment.
Hands on experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects and Premiere.
Familiarity with HTML5
Ability to own a project from concept to completion.
Strong eye for photography
Ability to concept animations
A fresh thinker who thrives on collaboration but can also work independently
Educational Requirements BA or BS with a formal design education a plus Other Skills and Knowledge TBD Company Overview: At A E Networks, we are passionate about programming that brings human stories to life, knowing that it is in life itself that those stories originate. We are committed to empowering our people, strengthening our partnerships and engaging audiences across the globe. We're a global entertainment media company with six original brands: A&E®, HISTORY®, Lifetime®, FYI™, LMN® and VICELAND. We reach 330 million people worldwide, can be found in eight out of 10 American homes and have 500 million digital users. The best part? We did it our way.
A E Networks is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans.