Art Director, Digital and Print
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Generate and execute concepts (ideas via brainstorm, tags and copy) for internal and external marketing communications and campaigns for brand and business partners that are consistent with the company's values, tone, voice, mission and vision.
- Creative Execution: Act as design point person for a project team, own and manage the design and implementation of brand and business projects. Prepare, package creative and assist on presentations of projects across all modalities and form factors and variety of project type.
- Collaboration: Collaborate with inter-departmental colleagues on execution of concepts whenever appropriate (Visual Design, project Management, Print Production, Multimedia, etc.) to ensure that stakeholders are on boarded in a comprehensive and timely fashion.
- Attend and actively participate in daily design and project team status meetings. Act as team lead and advocate. Escalate known risks and work to mitigate. Maintain schedules and quality control. Openly share project status information and materials.
- Maintain design expertise and current proficiency with the following software: InDesign (Adobe CC), Dreamweaver, After Effects and/or Premiere Pro, Illustrator, Photoshop, HTML, CSS, jQuery, Microsoft Office Suite, Keynote.
- Maintain knowledge base and remain competitive of software updates and advances in the marketplace to ensure we are bringing the best solutions to the brands and businesses being served.
Qualification Requirements 3 - 5 years design experience in an advertising agency, entertainment graphic design firm or as a full-time independent contractor
Project Management and time management skills
Ability to listen to clients needs and translate them into design elements
Expertise in InDesign (Adobe CC), Dreamweaver, After Effects and/or Premiere Pro, Illustrator, Photoshop, HTML, Keynote, Microsoft Office Suite
Educational Requirements College Degree in advertising, graphic design or marketing. Graduate degree in design management a plus. Other Skills and Knowledge TBD Company Overview: At A E Networks, we are passionate about programming that brings human stories to life, knowing that it is in life itself that those stories originate. We are committed to empowering our people, strengthening our partnerships and engaging audiences across the globe. We're a global entertainment media company with six original brands: A&E®, HISTORY®, Lifetime®, H2®, FYI™ and LMN®. We reach 330 million people worldwide, can be found in eight out of 10 American homes and have 500 million digital users. The best part? We did it our way.
A E Networks is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans.