Analyst/Sr. Analyst, Audience Science
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Summary of Position:
The role is to support the VP and SVP in the creation, development , activation and reporting of A E Networks defined Marketing Targets. Responsibilities will include sizing of audiences, and then reporting on behavior across platforms and on social media. Person must have knowledge of linear and digital analytics, coupled with knowledge of the content marketplace.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Support in the creation of an infrastructure of data-led reports to help guide Marketing in making strategic decisions. Reports will cover a wide range of potential inquiries, with some being highly custom and others becoming standardized.
• Knowledgeable about measurement and impact methodologies specific to linear, and also adept at articulating cross-platform practices and methodologies.
• Not only manage projects for him/herself, but also aid the team in meeting goals both short and long term.
• Hawk-eye for details re: data; must be able to interpret large amounts of information with ease.
• Manage internal clients with a can-do approach and a desire to help meet goals.
• Create a POV re: industry and marketplace trends.
• Transform large amounts of data into a digestible format that can be interpreted by Senior Executives easily. Ideate on ways in which reports can be brought to life; no ''data-dumps''.
Qualification Requirements Experience Required
• Have experience with or understanding of media planning and buying, especially around data driven marketing.
• Exposure to and experience with cross-platform audience research, measurement tools and analytics.
• Knowledge of the media industry, particularly across the television landscape.
• Exposure to social media listening tools.
• Experience working with data visualization software.
• Ability to work in an environment with aggressive deadlines and where working on multiple projects is the norm.
• 3-5 years of linear, digital, or consumer research experience and relevant software applications.
• Bachelor's degree required; masters or graduate degree highly desirable.
• Experience with linear and digital performance research, strong knowledge of Nielsen and related software systems required i.e.: Nielsen Suite (e.g. NPower, Arianna, Star Trak), MRI, MRI Fusion.
• Strong MS Office skills, particularly Excel and PowerPoint, Pivot Tables and Macros is a plus.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong analytical, problem solving, critical thinking skills. Must pay incredible attention to detail.
• Goal oriented and self-motivated.
• Passionate about content, excited about the world of research, and infused with an entrepreneurial spirit.
• Will never deliver a ''data dump'' and will always want to move on to the next exciting project.
Educational Requirements TBD Other Skills and Knowledge #LI-POST Company Overview: A E Networks®, LLC. is an award-winning, global media content company offering consumers a diverse communications environment ranging from television networks to websites, gaming, watch apps and educational software as well as SVOD products, including first-to-market Apps such as HISTORY Vault and Lifetime Movie Club. A E Networks is comprised of A&E®, Lifetime®, History®, LMN®, FYI™, VICELAND, H2™, A E Studios™, History en Espanol™, Crime Investigation™, Military History™, Lifetime Real Women®, A&E IndieFilms®, A E Networks International®, A E Networks Digital® and A E Networks Consumer Products™. A E Networks channels and branded programming reach more than 335 million households in over 200 territories and 39 languages. A E Networks, LLC. is a joint venture of Disney-ABC Television Group and Hearst Corporation.
A E Networks is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans