Administrative Scheduling Coordinator
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 12/27/2016 9:37:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Administrative Scheduling Coordinator jobs in New York-NY
Search all Administrative Scheduling Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Administrative Scheduling Coordinator (Temporary)
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Coordinator in the New York office. This position would be responsible for providing administrative support to the SVP of Program Strategy and Acquisitions, FYI and SVP of digital partnerships and social media. The Coordinator position offers a unique opportunity for a motivated detail-oriented individual who is interested being part of a team dedicated to growth of FYI linear and digital platforms. Specifically, this position would:
• Proactively organize and manage schedule regarding all meetings, travel, special events and conference calls with an understanding of pre-established personal preferences.
• Continuously follow-up with SVPs regarding calendar to ensure that it is accurate.
• Answer heavy volume of phone calls, sort mail, draft emails and letters for internal/external clients.
• Manage meeting preparation and follow through including:
• scheduling/setting up conference room, preparing agenda,
presentations, preparing research, people and company profiles, press clippings, audio-visual materials and any additional required materials.
• Prepare expense reports and check requests, submit to finance and keep track of payments.
• Complete special projects by establishing objectives, determining priorities, managing time, gaining cooperation of others, monitoring progress, problem-solving, and making adjustments to plans.
• Create and update research, competitive and scheduling grids as requested by Department.
• Track acquired content submissions and screen selected projects under consideration.
• Work with several cross channel departments (Development, Marketing, etc.) on shared documents and meeting agendas.
• Coordinate/ track vacation and attendance schedules for Department.
Qualification Requirements The ideal candidate will have a 4 year under graduate degree and a minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar administrative role. Digital &/or entertainment/programming experience preferred. The successful candidate must be a highly organized team-player who loves television and successfully operates in a team-oriented setting yet be able to work independently. We are looking for someone with strong multi-tasking skills who successfully thrives working in a fast-paced environment.
In addition we are seeking an individual with:
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent ability to maintain confidential information
• Strong decision-making and judgment abilities
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Technology savvy and knowledge of Microsoft programs
• Knowledge or experience in development, production, script reading and coverage a plus.
Other Skills and Knowledge Please note project assignment associates are engaged to provide service to A E Networks on a temporary basis in connection with a specific project. Project assignment associates are hired and employed through a third party vendor with a duration/tenure of no longer than twelve (12) months. Company Overview: A E Networks is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans.