20th Century Fox TelevisionLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Research Analyst jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Research Analyst postings
Full Time Job
As the Research department of one of the largest suppliers of primetime programming to broadcast and cable networks, we handle all ratings analysis, primary research, and strategic marketing analysis for all current Twentieth Century Fox TV shows, including Modern Family, Scream Queens, Pitch, This is Us, Empire, Homeland, The Last Man on Earth, New Girl, Fresh Off the Boat, American Horror Story, American Crime Story, The Simpsons, and Family Guy, to name a few. This includes daily reporting on the demographic ratings performances of our programs; coordinating focus groups and reporting the findings to producers, network and studio executives, and internally within the studio; and analyzing the weekly on-air promotional strategies utilized by the networks to promote our programs. We are seeking a Research Analyst to join our team in Los Angeles, CA.
- Analyze and send out the daily National Nielsen Ratings and highlights
- Generate and update daily and weekly research tracking reports
- Field ratings related research requests
- Compile competitive information
- Assist with all primary research endeavors (focus groups, online community, awareness studies, etc…)
- Help analyze results from various market research projects
- Monitor and analyze on-air promotional strategies for all TCFTV programs on all networks
- Monitor and analyze social media and online reaction for all of our current series
- Attend weekly staff meetings and give research updates in meetings when necessary
- Help recruit, train and manage interns
- Passionate about television and the entertainment business.
- Very detail oriented and organized.
- Self-starter with the capability to contribute new ideas, solve problems and multi-task.
- Strong computer skills. Must be proficient in Microsoft applications including Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Fluency with Nielsen National TV View (NNTV) and NPower is mandatory.
- Excellent written and communications skills.
- Familiarity with popular and up-and-coming entertainment web sites and technology trends a plus.