Fall Intern - Production
2 Market MediaNew York, NY
Part Time Unpaid Internship
2 Market Media is a full-service media partnership group that builds powerful media brands and businesses with established and rising media personalities. We turn expert personalities into media stars and those brands into big businesses. We launch clients through all media verticals, including radio, television, publishing, and the web by tapping our wide range of strategic relationships to build and enhance awareness, distribution, and sponsorship revenue. Dozens of our clients have gone on to produce bestselling books, nationally syndicated radio shows, and wide media followings. We continue to produce the forward thinkers of the day, using the marketing and brand building tools of tomorrow.
2 Market Media is looking to add interns to our team for the Fall semester! 2 Market Media is looking for Fall interns to help assist the following departments:
- Social Media
- Assisting production department.
- Editing audio for podcasts.
- Editing video for digital content and client reels.
- Serving as a PA on shoots.
- Help conceptualize ideas for content.
- Other duties as seen fit by supervisors.
- Experience with Final Cut Pro or other video editing softwares.
- Experience with Audacity or other sound editing softwares.
- Outgoing personality & positive attitude.
- Able to accept constructive criticism positively & make necessary changes.
- Provide excellent support and follow directions.
- Willingness & ambition to learn and take on more responsibilities.
- Must be able to thrive in fast-paced environment.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online