Fall Intern - Digital Media
2 Market MediaNew York, NY
Part Time Unpaid Internship
2 Market Media is a full-service media partnership group that builds powerful media brands and businesses with established and rising media personalities. We turn expert personalities into media stars and those brands into big businesses. We launch clients through all media verticals, including radio, television, publishing, and the web by tapping our wide range of strategic relationships to build and enhance awareness, distribution, and sponsorship revenue. Dozens of our clients have gone on to produce bestselling books, nationally syndicated radio shows, and wide media followings. We continue to produce the forward thinkers of the day, using the marketing and brand building tools of tomorrow.
2 Market Media is looking to add interns to our team for the Fall semester! 2 Market Media is looking for Fall interns to help assist the following departments:
- Social Media
- Ability to create graphics including infographics, logos, headers, packets, decks, one-sheets, etc.
- Work with production department to update client website portal with produced video.
- Add video and photo-based content to the database for display on the website.
- Aid in conception and creation of digital content ideas
- Write headlines, descriptions, and promo copy for the website
- Update content of pages (adjusting text, graphics, video and links) and show-related content through content .management systems and light HTML/XML knowledge.
- Assist social media team with posting to various show and brand account pages and platforms, and live tweet our programming as necessary.
- Carry out various administrative tasks for production team, such as arranging meetings, making copies, etc.
- Graphic design experience preferred.
- General knowledge and experience in the digital landscape.
- Outgoing personality & positive attitude.
- Desire to provide excellent support and follow directions.
- Willingness & ambition to learn and take on more responsibilities.
- Must be able to thrive in fast-paced creative environment
- Able to accept constructive criticism positively & make necessary changes.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online