2 Market MediaNew York, NY
Full Time Job
2 Market Media is a full-service media partnership group that builds powerful media brands and businesses with established and rising media personalities. We turn expert personalities into media stars and those brands into big businesses. We launch clients through all media verticals, including radio, television, publishing, and the web by tapping our wide range of strategic relationships to build and enhance awareness, distribution, and sponsorship revenue. Dozens of our clients have gone on to produce bestselling books, nationally syndicated radio shows, and wide media followings.
2 Market Media is looking for an entry-level Executive Assistant to the managing partners.
- Assist Executive Partners in all assigned tasks and projects.
- Coordinating creative projects within the company in both traditional and digital media.
- Creative writing for sales materials and other marketing materials for clients.
- Receive, sort and distribute incoming mail and packages.
- Conduct extensive research. Utilize all resources to find contacts, companies, organizations, etc.
- General administrative responsibilities including scheduling, client calls, scanning/printing, running errands, taking notes, answering calls, ordering office supplies, etc.
- Update and maintain databases such as mailing lists, contact lists and client information.
- Organize and set up meetings at the office.
- Support Production and Creative teams as needed.
- Must be extremely organized and have a solid understanding of creating excel sheets and docs in Google docs.
- Must be a self-starter who is completely proactive.
- Outgoing personality & positive attitude.
- Desire to provide excellent support and follow directions.
- Willingness & ambition to learn and take on more responsibilities.
- Must be able to thrive in fast-paced creative environment
- Able to accept constructive criticism positively & make necessary changes.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online