Intern - CG
1stAveMachineSanta Monica, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - CG jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Intern - CG postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
1stAveMachine is seeking a CG Intern to work directly alongside Director Arvind Palep on an animated production. You will be involved with animating characters, props and VFX elements, and collaborating ideas with our team to develop characters that convey emotion, realistic movement, action and personality. We are looking for someone to intern at least three times a week.
- Completed Junior year or has graduated within the last two years with a Bachelor's degree in Animation, Film, Fine Art, Computer Science or other relevant area of study.
- Knowledge in traditional animation principles-acting, performance, layout and composition.
- Demonstrates experience using Maya or 3dMax for the creation of both hard surface and organic models.
- Knowledge of polygonal, NURBs and subdivision surface types.
- Life drawing and sculpting experience a plus.
- Experience with 3dMax or Maya, Mudbox, ZBrush, Vray, preferred.
- Experience with Nuke or AfterEffects, Photoshop a plus.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work being performed by in a production coordination role and do not comprise the definitive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
1stAveMachine is a media production company in Santa Monica that partners with ad agencies and major brands to create visual, digital and experiential content, all with a unified singular vision: to tell stories to share.